So Can you read a series in a month?
I am most certainly going to give it a go. The lovely ladies at Because Reading is better than Real Life have challenged the book blogging community to start and finish a series in the month of May.
- Pick 1 series. Yes, just 1. Announce which series you’ve picked on your sign up post.
- Read EVERY book in the series. You don’t have to read novellas or short stories, just the core books.
- Read them all between 12am (your time) May 1st and 11:59pm (your time) May 31st. They MUST be marked (on Goodreads) as started and finished in the month of June to count.
- Enjoy bragging to everyone about how you’re all caught up on whatever series you read (AKA – have fun)!
- The series has to have 3 published books – so if it’s a trilogy it counts. If you want to take on a 40 book series, be our guest. And good luck!
My month of May:
So in these uncertain and super scary times I am going to grab a hold of all the fun and happy I can get my hands on.
Think you are up to it? Why not head on over and sign up 🙂
Becoming a Vincent review can be found here.