I am thrilled to be hosting a spot on the ENEMY ZONE by Alex Lidell Blog Tour hosted by Rockstar Book Tours. Check out my post and make sure to enter the giveaway!
About the Book:
Title: ENEMY ZONE (Trident Rescue Book 1)
Author: Alex Lidell
Pub. Date: January 8, 2021
Publisher: Danger Bearing Press
Formats: Hardcover, Paperback, eBook
I know all about guys like Cullen Hunt.
Gorgeous. Wealthy. Powerful.
I just fled New York to escape one.
But when I reach Colorado, it’s either take a job at Cullen’s Trident Rescue or become homeless.
And Cullen? He’s worse than I thought.
Controlling. Demanding. Jerk.
A grenade always teetering on the edge.
He’s also hot as sin and makes my toes curl.
I hate that I dream about him.
Kissing me, holding me.
He has dreams as well.
Nightmares that only I can tame.
I know all about guys like Cullen Hunt.
I’m smart enough to stay away.
Amazon top-hundred author Alex Lidell delivers a page-turning enemy-to-lovers stand-alone romance, with a spunky heroine, a powerful Navy SEAL, and heart-wrenching PTSD that only love can heal.
Enemy Zone is the first book of the Trident Rescue Series, which follows a group of Navy SEALs who return home to Denton Valley, Colorado, and start a search and rescue team called Trident Rescue. The books can be read in any order.
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not compensated in anyway for my thoughts and opinions.
4 Reasons why this book is worth 4 Stars:
- Cullen is the perfect alphahole. You know the one we all love to hate. Incredibly domineering, controlling and arrogant. Obviously masking a deep dark hurt with his overly gruff attitude. And as always if you stick in there with the alphaholes you always get rewarded for your determination with an epic character with which you fall in love with and can see yourself pining over for months to come.
- As any good story with an ex-vet the author touches on some PTSD and this was done tastefully without feeling overdone and gimicky.
- There is some epically explosive chemistry between Cullen and Sky. It makes for very entertaining reading, and as always its so fun to watch their journey from I hate your guts, to I hate that I want your guts, to I want to jump your bones and then obviously our happily ever after.
- I always prefer a romance to be told from more that one P.O.V. Its so unfulfilling sometimes if you only get it from the FMC because its really interesting to see how their both work through their feelings and issues.
1 Reason why we missed out on our 1 star.
- Sky could have been a bit more likeable. She is an interesting character that shows so much potential and promise but at times she came across as a bit wishy washy.
This was an amazing read that was in the end really hard to put down. I would highly recommend. Yet again another reason Why I Can’t Stop Reading.
Alex Lidell is the Amazon Breakout Novel Awards finalist author of THE CADET OF TILDOR (Penguin, 2013) and Amazon top 100 author and KDP-all star winner for POWER OF FIVE and LERA OF LUNOS (Danger Bearing Press, 2018). She is an avid horseback rider, a (bad) hockey player, and an ice-cream addict. Born in Russia, Alex learned English in elementary school, where a thoughtful librarian placed a copy of Tamora Pierce’s ALANNA in Alex’s hands. In addition to becoming the first English book Alex read for fun, ALANNA started Alex’s life long love for fantasy books with strong heroines. Alex lives in Washington, DC.
Join Alex’s newsletter for news, bonus content and sneak peeks: www.subscribepage.com/TIDES
1 winner will win a $10 Amazon Gift Card, INTERNATIONAL.
|1/5/2021||Two Chicks on Books||Excerpt|
|1/7/2021||In The Harem||Excerpt|
|1/7/2021||Three gals and plenty of books||Excerpt|
|1/8/2021||Books a Plenty Book Reviews||Review|
|1/8/2021||Why I Cant Stop Reading||Review|
|1/11/2021||Books A-Brewin’||Instagram Post|
|1/12/2021||Adrienne Woods Books and Reviews||Excerpt|
|1/13/2021||Pine Enshrined Reviews||Review|
|1/13/2021||Pine Enshrine||Instagram Post|
|1/14/2021||The Bibliophilic World||Review|
|1/14/2021||The Bibliophilic World||Instagram Post|
|1/15/2021||The Obsessed Reader||Excerpt|