Baby & the Late Night Howlers
by Kathryn Moon
Baby’s heat is coming…
After years of assuming she was a beta, discovering her omega designation in a biker bar surrounded by alphas isn’t exactly fulfilling any fantasies for Baby. She only wanted to get laid, not get knotted, bitten, and bonded. Now Baby’s entire life is about to turn upside down.
With the sexual frenzy of her heat on its way, she needs to find a pack, a nest, and alphas she can trust.
The Late Night Howlers have given up hope…
After years of waiting for an omega to choose them, this motorcycle club of alphas is ready to move on with their lives. Until one sweet woman takes a chance on them.
A rundown bar and apartment building is no place to spoil a new omega but the Howlers are determined to do right by Baby when she needs them. All they have to do is keep her satisfied while resisting the mouthwatering temptation to bite and bond her, permanently.
When a rival MC comes sniffing after Baby, her safety is put at risk and the Howlers may be torn apart forever.
Holy frak. (yes I know I am a nerd) but Kathryn Moon did it again.
Should you be Kathryn moon and you wonder your way across my little corner of the blogosphere – I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU.
5 Reasons why this stupendous piece of literature got 5 stars.
- Baby is the most amazing FMC. I absolutely adore her. She is bad ass, independent and incredibly funny. She knows herself, her strengths, her short comings and exactly what she wants. And she doesn’t bully her men into giving it to her. Through out the book she shows her amazing strength in character. She bends to her Alphas when she needs to and she stands up for herself when it really is important and they are just being idiots. Can I have her for myself?
- What a delectable harem of hotties. They were so considerate, sweet and DTF. Well kind of. She had a very nice roster of men to choose from and I felt like they complimented each other very nicely. She was always covered by someone and each man in the harem provided her with something different (as it really should be).
- I haven’t read an omegaverse in some time – but I have to say that I absolutely loved falling back into the sub-genre. If you haven’t read one before – this is a good one to get you started as Kathryn Moon does an excellent job of introducing it to you.
- Gotta love a bit of man on man love. I am in love with Seth. I am even more in love with the fact that Seth is a beta that somehow manages to fit into their little group of lovers. And then EVEN MORE in love with the fact that – yes they cannot live without their omega – but Seth and Scorch still have this really amazing relationship.
- Even though this book had record breaking amounts of sex in it (Baby is going through her heat so that is kind of a given) it still has a decent story line to it with quite a nice amount of action in to keep you from getting bored with all the boinking going on.
I did wanna punch Scorch in the nuts though
Want some more Kathryn Moon action? You can get ahold of her or her books on the following links: